Immersive Content IDIQ Contract
Immersive Content Delivery
Under this Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ)contract, HTX Labs will deliver immersive training content and support solutions, such as virtual assets, 3D models, and digital classrooms with interactive features to assist in the delivery of training across the Department of the Air Force (DAF) for Airmen and Guardians. This contract vehicle also supports the ability to purchase instructional design services, training course assessment, and EMPACT software training for instructors, students, and curriculum managers.
- 3-year Period of Performance with $90 million ceiling (Sept 2023 – Sept 2026)
- Single vendor, decentralized, firm-fixed price contract
- Open to the entire DAF, including all USAF MAJCOMs and USSF
- Task Orders can be cut in one (1) day
- Immersive content delivery for a wide range of digital assets, such as aircraft, vehicles, support equipment, munitions, and engines.
- Full access to EMPACT (student, instructor, developer) is included with any order on the IDIQ.
- The DAF will have full ownership of all3D assets and lessons created in EMPACT including the ability to access them beyond the term of the IDIQ.
- Contact a contracting officer to access the ordering guide and pricing menu for details.
Latest News & Events
HTX Labs To Exhibit At I/ITSEC 2023
October 20, 2023Learn More
HTX Labs Featured on The Merge
October 2, 2023Learn More
US Air Force Awards HTX Labs a Three-Year, $90 Million Contract for Immersive Training Solutions
September 6, 2023Learn More
HTX Labs Exhibiting and Speaking at Industrial IMMERSIVE Week
August 28, 2023Learn More
Have more questions?