Are you ready to work in a fast-moving, tech savvy environment leveraging the latest and greatest technologies such as Virtual Reality? If so, HTX Labs is looking for motivated individuals to join our Engineering team to design and deliver immersive technology solutions for tomorrow’s enterprise.
We are looking for Unreal Engine developers to join our software engineering team. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop virtual reality training experiences for deployment to both PC and mobile devices. This role involves collaboration with a versatile team comprised of 3d artists, C++ programmers, and other Unreal developers. You will operate in a fast-paced, agile environment with the opportunity to work on many different types of projects.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Write reusable, high-performance Blueprint and C++ code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of virtual reality experiences
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Operate as a mentor and a mentee to your fellow teammates
- Experience building virtual reality applications within Unreal Engine 4
- Strong Blueprinting skills within Unreal
- Proficient in C++ and object-oriented programming
- Experience with a variety of HMDs, such as the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift
- Understanding of at least one source control system, such as Perforce or Subversion
- Ability to work well on a small team in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Exposure to Agile Scrum is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Self-motivated and passionate about virtual reality and other immersive technologies
- Minimum 3 years of similar software engineering experience
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline preferred
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off