Are you ready to work in a fast-moving, tech-savvy environment leveraging the latest and greatest technologies such as Virtual Reality? If so, HTX is looking for motivated individuals to join our team to design and deliver immersive technology solutions for the enterprise.
We are looking for technical artists to join our team. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop virtual reality training experiences for deployment to both PC and mobile devices. The ideal candidate will have varied artistic and technical skill-sets, which includes the ability to create 2D graphics, concept art and storyboards as well as optimized 3D models in software packages such as Modo, Maya, Zbrush, Blender, Substance Painter,making sure that they are rendered with high-resolution, high-quality and high-fidelity.Technical skills in animation and scripting with the Unreal Engine will be highly regarded. This role involves collaboration with a versatile team comprised of 3d artists, C++ programmers, and other Unreal developers. You will operate in a fast-paced, agile environment with the opportunity to work on many different types of projects.
- Responsible for designing graphics and animation,using independent judgment, creativity and computer equipment/software.
- Maintain and improve technologies and art workflows.
- Responsible for 2D graphic and creation of concept art for use in the early stages of story-boarding and ideation on new projects.
- Create high-resolution models using various external software (Maya, Zbrush, Modo, Blender,etc.).
- Create original visual designs and animations using various external tools (Photoshop, Illustrator,OmniGraffle, etc.).
- Implement audio, level design, particle effects, lighting, animation and ratification intelligence into the company’s product.
- Create custom game-ready 3D models, environments and textures; Use 3D modeling software to create customer artifacts and assets.
- Create new levels to meet the exact needs of the company’s Virtual Reality game play.
- Collaborate with Virtual Reality Engineers to achieve the desired style and see their creations come to life in virtual reality environments.
- Collaborate with engineers and artists to resolve technical challenges pertaining to the art pipeline.
- Experience building virtual reality applications within Unreal Engine 4
- Strong Blueprinting skills within Unreal
- Proficient in 3d design tools - Maya, Zbrush, Modo, Blender, etc.
- Proficient in 2d design – Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, UI/UX design
- Understanding of at least one source control system, such as Perforce or Subversion
- Ability to work well on a small team in a fluid, fast-paced environment. Exposure to Agile Scrum is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Self-motivated and passionate about virtual reality and other immersive technologies
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off