We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team of innovators and creative technologists building the future of workplace training. Your core responsibilities will include managing internal and customer-facing projects to develop and deliver solutions aligned with our corporate objectives. You will operate in a fast-paced, agile environment with the opportunity to work on many different types of projects.
· Coordinate with team to ensure alignment on requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
· Meet with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
· Prepare and manage project budgets to ensure targeted profitability standards.
· Submit project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
· Prepare status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
· Establish and carry out effective project communication plans.
· Facilitate change requests to communicate impacts on schedule and budget.
· Obtain customer acceptance of project deliverables.
· Manage customer satisfaction within project transition period.
· Conduct post project evaluations to ensure continuous improvement.
· Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
· Experience managing software development and managing the delivery of projects.
· Experience managing budgets.
· Experience with immersive technology, such as VR or AR, is a plus.
· Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
· Competency in software tools such as Confluence, JIRA and Slack.
· Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in business, technology or related field.
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent experience.