We are looking for an experienced DoD Program Manager to join our team of innovators and creative technologists building the future of workplace training. Your core responsibilities will include managing across Government and Department of Defense (DoD) projects to develop and deliver solutions aligned with our corporate objectives. You will operate in a fast-paced, agile environment with the opportunity to work on many different types of projects.
· Organize programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
· Develop new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
· Develop a budget and operating plan for projects and for the overall program.
· Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
· Build and manage a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
· Ensure goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and performance.
· Implement and manage changes and mitigations to ensure project goals are achieved.
· Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status.
· Work on program strategy with the sales and marketing team.
· Strategize, implement, and maintain our DoD program management organization.
· Develop DoD program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement.
· Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance.
· Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached.
· Manage budget and funding channels for maximum productivity.
· Develop strategic partnerships with relevant defense contractors.
· Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in business, technology or related field.
· Experience with DoD / Government contracting and proposal writing.
· Proven experience in program management.
· Proven customer and stakeholder management skills.
· Proven experience managing a team.
· Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
· Competency in software tools such as Confluence, JIRA and Slack.