We are looking for a dedicated DevOps Engineer to deploy product updates, identify production issues, and implement integrations that help us evolve our immersive learning platform, EMPACT®, improve our customer experience, and deliver the best training experience to meet our customers’ needs.
This role is critical to our overall success and involves collaboration with a versatile team comprised of 3D artists, content producers, PMO, software engineers and developers, Customer Success, and our leadership. The ideal person will have a strong understanding of the product development life cycle, project functions integration, an interest in immersive technologies and excel in process automation and testing. Must be comfortable with a fully remote, small team, operating in a fast-paced, agile environment with the opportunity to contribute to a variety of impactful projects.
Contract to Hire Preferred.
Your primary responsibilities will be to build tools and automation to support the CI/CD and game build processes both on premises and on cloud.
- Maintain IaC scripts and deploy/maintain environments as needed
- Administer source control servers and act as the central point for builds
- Develop tools and automation to streamline the developmen process
- Ensure secure development and deployment of all software
- Design pipelines to enforce reasonable development, build, and deployment processes
- Define and write unit and integration tests
- Azure RM/Azure PowerShell
- Azure DevOps/Pipelines
- Windows Server administration
- Azure Repos and Perforce administration
- Comfortable with at least one scripting language (preferably PowerShell)
- Ability to provide desktop support for developers using Windows
- Experience with network protocols and consuming RESTful APIs
- Familiar with common network architectures and security patterns
- Ability to work well on a small Agile team in a fluid, fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Unreal Engine experience is a plus
- Service Fabric experience is a plus
- Minimum 3 years related experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related discipline or equivalent experience
- Must be authorized to work in the US